Standards of Conduct
The Standards of Conduct of Long Island K-9 Search and Rescue are to be observed by all current and prospective members. Failure to follow these standards will be grounds for immediate expulsion from the Team.
- Federal, state and local laws shall be observed at all times.
- Members shall uphold the mission of LISAR
- Under no circumstances shall members use LISAR for personal gain.
- No member shall consume or be under the influence of any kind of performance impairing substance while participating in or traveling to or from any LISAR activity.
- Members shall conduct themselves in a professional manner and exhibit proper respect for others.
- Members shall accurately represent their experience, qualifications, expertise, limitations, legal standing and other relevant information.
- The Policies, Procedures and Standards and established practices of LISAR shall be followed at all times.
- Information obtained as a result of lik9sar search activities shall remain confidential.